Seeking ways to execute on my personal leadership philosophy: To grow, inspire, and serve my team while seeking and implementing ways to push the business forward.
Daxko February 2019 - current
- Hiring, growing, and leading Software Engineers and Tester Engineers across multiple project teams
- Serving as a technical lead working with product managers when scoping out the details of new product features
- Work with product team to establish realistic delivery dates and project milestones
- Influencing and Establishing healthy culture around: agile practices, high quality software, and teamwork
- Leading remote teams both in the US and offshore.
- Building a team to build a product that will integrate with two of our flag ship projects from scratch.
Daxko February 2016 - February 2019
Test Engineering Manager
- Built and implemented a release management process to allow multiple teams to deliver code to production
- Identified risks for upcoming development and infrastructure projects and worked with teams to mitigate as much as possible
- Hired and trained 10 team members in this role across two different products
- Transitioned to a company that we acquired and positively influenced the culture of quality across the development teams
- Successfully implemented a Test Automation strategy and have made significant progress on API and UI frameworks
- Worked with DevOps team to build out our CI/CD pipeline
Daxko August 2012 - February 2016
Software Test Engineer
- Tested across many different products and product teams.
- Implemented Test Automation Framework Ruby/Watir/Selenium.
- Served as Scrum Master for delivery team.
- Used exploratory testing to find defects in web application.
- Managed code deployment processes.
Complete Communication Services April 2006 - August 2012
Manager of Operations
- Managed inbound call center.
- Negotiated rates with vendors.
- Managed warehouse fulfillment.
- Provided technical training and documentation for team members.
TEALS 2018 - 2019
High School Teacher
- Co-taught Introduction to Computer Science to High School students
- Prepared lesson plans based on the provided curriculum
- Graded students projects and provided helpful to the students
Auburn University 2001 - 2005
Bachelor, Liberal Arts
- Test Automation
- API Testing
- Performance Testing
- Security Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Software Testing
- Quality Assurance
- Continuous Integration
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Charles Proxy
- OWASP ZAP
- Context Driven Testing
- Modern Testing
- Agile Testing
- Servant Leadership